Monday, November 26, 2012

I love maps



I've been wanting to order a custom topo map from MyTopo.com and was looking at this preview.  Here's a small piece of it.   Cool to see my house on it's promontory point on the map - easy to see why the Feasters picked this spot.

What a view.  Thomas, my insurance agent was just here for some photos, he was awestruck.  He stood on the bluff for a few minutes in silence.


What's in a name?

A friend was alway saying my place of residence was appropriately named since he thinks I "live the life of Riley"... and in Murfreesboro, I live on "Riley Rd."

Here in Sewanee, I live at the head of Champion Cove.




UPDATE:

Living in the trees ... fog still thick on the bluff at 10am.  Can't see Stapleton's ridge.  Plants are enjoying some moist weather.   Well, off to the track...












No comments: