Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Moon Room



My upstairs sunroom has a glass ceiling and it becomes a 'moon room' on these nights of the brilliant full moon.
(click pictures to enlarge)

The white moonlight gives this room full of tropical plants an ethereal glow when the lights are off at night. It was really ethereal watching the snow come down last night and then see the moon break through the clouds directly overhead.

This is also a great 'rain room.'

In fact I like it best in this room when the sun is not shining.

Next to the little gas fireplace in this room, I'll be drinking lots of Assam tea and practicing guitar for my upcoming concert season.

This is a great room to practice in. I learned two Rodrigo concertos in this room. I like it especially at night and when it rains. A great room to watch lightning from as well.

No comments: